We make everything we sell - bolts, caps, spacers and bar ends - we do not buy-in anything from anywhere.
Materials - traceable materials are used for our products including aluminium, stainless steel, titanium and carbon fibre. We make the best quality products possible using the very latest manufacturing techniques, completed by hand to the highest standards possible.
- most of our Headset Caps are 32mm (1 1/8") in diameter which is the industry standard
- GIANT Overdrive/Oversized Headset Caps are 35mm (1 1/4") in diameter
- 1" BMX Style Headset Caps are 28.6mm in diameter
- Bar Ends Caps are 28mm in diameter
- KAPZ adapters can be used to place a 32mm (1 1/8") Headset Cap onto a 38.6mm (1 1/4") steerer
- KAPZ bolts are standard M6 x 40mm cap head type with a 4mm hex key in the head
- The titanium bolts for our Carbon & GIANT caps are 40mm long and have a T15 torx head
Weight - a headset cap + bolt weighs in at under 10g and a handlebar end plug around 20g a side
Boltless Caps - our amazing boltless caps have the same dimensions as our standard headset caps and actually weigh less too, around 8g only
Development - we are constantly looking for improvements in the design/performance/materials of our products and as such, the quality of our products will continue to develop over time.