Corona Virus Update
UPDATED: 09.04.2020 - NO PRODUCTION DELAYS
As the world seeks to protect its people and its economy through this worldwide pandemic - the hope is that we can all stay healthy and get through this in the best shape possible.
You may already know that we make everything we sell, here at KAPZ HQ, so it's very much "business as usual" for us at the moment with no production delays.
Having already ensured that we have enough stock for at least the next 6 months we will be doing our very best to make sure that all KAPZ customers enjoy an uninterrupted service for the foreseeable future.
We will do our part and get your product produced and shipped on time - but we are all obviously very much in the hands of the delivery & postal services around the world - please be patient and rest assured that your KAPZ products will be with you as soon as is possible.
As a responsible retailer, we have also taken the following steps to minimise the risks . . .
- no visitors to KAPZ HQ under any circumstances until further notice
- parcel drop-offs to the Post Office will be made out of their working hours and just twice a week
- all other business-related travel is cancelled
- deliveries to KAPZ HQ can be completed without any human contact
- we disinfect all working areas and equipment, daily
If you have any issues or concerns you would like to discuss with us - simply get in touch and we will do our very best to try and help you.
Our thoughts go out to everyone around the world that has been adversely affected. Please try your best to stay safe x
Khush KAPZ GURU Jabble